WR1 2.94% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

Good morning @dc1234. While a 2-minute keyword search hardly...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Good morning @dc1234.

While a 2-minute keyword search hardly merits the Sherlock Holmes moniker, I'll take it. I'm glad you asked the question "was it worth it?". The answer is yes. Indeed, your claim to have been posting about WR1 for 3 years was more of a silly exaggeration than a blatant lie. However, your discomfort in acknowledging your error suggests a deeper issue. Your tenacity in defending it is akin to a tick burrowing stubbornly into a dog's arse. It's a minor incident that sheds light on your overall integrity, particularly in your trading practices.

You often espouse the importance of transparent trading, yet your actions contradict this. Rather than disclosing your transactions in real-time with entry and exit prices, you wait until success is confirmed. Occasionally, you might include a minor loss to bolster your credibility, but instances of your failure to get back in or out before a significant run or drop are conspicuously absent. This pattern understandably raises eyebrows. For instance, if the SP were to surge to $1.50-$1.60 following an MRE upgrade on Monday, I reckon you would conveniently share an entry point of $1.29-$1.30. Somehow, you always manage to get back in just in time. Funny that.......

Merely narrating trades after the fact is insufficient. Despite requests to disclose real-time transactions, you persist in withholding this information. Therefore, the only viable method to verify your claims is through a screenshot of your recent WR1 trading activity, suitably redacted for privacy. Will you post evidence of your past few trades? Or will your reluctance provide further evidence that you're telling porkies?

It's evident that you thrive on attention, admiration, and validation. While you may still find this elsewhere, your façade has been dismantled here. Save your energy and redirect your efforts to garnering praise elsewhere, or simply refrain from portraying yourself as an expert where your expertise falls short.

P.S. - Please stop assuming the role of the victim. While negative remarks may concern some, I personally am fine with pessimism as long as it is accompanied by logical reasoning. Your sly insinuation regarding a potential cap raise in June, lacking any explanation, seems designed to invite criticism, allowing you to retreat into victimhood once more. Instead of lamenting being misunderstood, why not take the initiative to explain why you anticipate a cap raise next month? After all, AGY still boasts a cash reserve of over $40 million and has only been using a fraction of it monthly. Rather than becoming defensive when your viewpoints are challenged, be ready to articulate and defend your stance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.020(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $265.3K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6045 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.