WR1 2.94% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29060

1. 3,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    No doubt PMET will build a big plant right next to the deposit (which one?).

That's part of the reason PMET will have a CAPEX bill well over US$1 billion.

Alongside the need to dam a large lake (more $$$$).

And the need to build an underground mine so they can blend ores in an attempt to avoid needing a float plant (even more $$$$$).

Those things have a big impact on shareholders and on any party looking at PMET as a target.

From a shareholder perspective, the value of your shares will half over the coming few years due to dilution.

So you're going to need the share price to double just to stand still.

From an M&A perspective, Albemarle not known for their good decision making, but anyone halfway savvy must be shocked at the upfront spend requirement and the significant delay until PMET starts making money for its holders.

Albemarle may buy PMET in the end but it will be a significant weight around their shoulders for the next decade.

While the macro is so unclear, that should send a shiver down the Albemarle's boards collective backs.

It was just Sunday I was reading an article on Albemarle scaling back on CAPEX spends due to the current pricing environment.

I'm sure they will look at PMET differently though....maybe they will just read HC and be taken by your PMET deposit pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.020(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $265.3K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6045 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.