WR1 7.74% 71.5¢ winsome resources limited

Who announces one hole assays? And besides the SP reflects bad i...

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Who announces one hole assays?
    And besides the SP reflects bad i feel on the company and obviously the MC is a joke both being linked, i understand the market is down at present by 80%. But CE and others are paid very well and to be on the cards for a 2nd bonus while the share holders are the ones who provided the cash to drive the SP up to 2 buck a little under 12 months ago. We are still waiting for our 1st bonus while the apex predator's feed on the retail investors. They are paid big bucks to add value to the company and look after the share holders. I want to start feeling the love. Great drill results are worthless if they don't keep the momentum going and put the bots on notice that an announcement may come out any time.

At present we have lost momentum and a few days earlier with an announcement could have made all the difference in holding our SP up. While we want a decent announcement and obviously not one hole announcement this is just as important and good drill results possibly, timing, frequency etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
-0.060(7.74%)
Mkt cap ! $143.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 70.5¢ $1.559M 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25563 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 3600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.