WR1 2.83% 51.5¢ winsome resources limited

You know, jealousy is a terrible thing. Adina will be cheaper...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    You know, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Adina will be cheaper than Colina/Foggs on the OPEX front, no doubts at all.

Particularly as LRS plan on transporting low grade 3.0% swill around the place.

Terribly inefficient transport-wise, even if you save on processing.

But the big savings come in CAPEX - we will have virtually none and LRS still has a mountain more dilution ahead of it. Good luck with that.

So very few questions objectively, but you keep spinning your spin.

As for big players, plenty of big players have signed offtakes and such without having processing facilities built.

Actually, almost all such agreements have been signed without that.

But for many, they will want a scoping study minimum and from Winsome's perspective, I think there are better deals than straight offtakes.

The news is not slow here, despite claims otherwise.

I get there is excitement in getting news however, particularly when it is geninuely impressive, as it always has been here in the past.

Winsome certainly is not announcing 6m intervals at 400m deep and claiming they are red hot, like our friends in Brazil.

I love that you finished by using your slang 'hopium' - shows who you are and where you are from.

100% realistic chance that Winsome is in production before LRS - IMO.

LRS has no track record on building lithium mines so lets see if throwing cheap labour at it gets you there - or not.

But we will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 50.0¢ $246.5K 474.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3883 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.