WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

Come on mate. If you're really arguing over 17% (52.5c to $1.49...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Come on mate. If you're really arguing over 17% (52.5c to $1.49 is 183%) to prove a point you've gone back to your old frustrated self. 53c was the closing low and $1.46 was the close before the open at $1.49 (175% return if going by closes). Saying it wasn't held or supported is a bit of a joke.
    Name one stock that runs multiples and then holds at that exact price without a retrace. Even WA1 has to retrace even on its 100x run in 3 years.

2 batches* - Strike Extension and the new peg drilling, all the in fill is from last year all the new intercepts are this year.

"They fail to capitilse on market shifts and hype and will forever be second to pmt becuase of this" - PMET will forever be ahead of us because they had massive hits when the price was 6x where we are. Easiest proof of this is we had a higher MC, off one intercept then we do now when the prices were there.
    Less de-risked assets will always fluctuate less. Back then PMT already had one of the worlds largest deposits. We had one big intercept.

" fail to capitilse on market shifts" - Li sentiment is still dead. Don't see much happening over at GL1, GT1, GLN, AGY, SYA, AZL, EUR all at different stages. All near ATL and 52 week lows. We are not.

As for support yep, you're right but again for this stock I patience will make you rich. Sure you time the market perfectly you'll be richer than I but I'm sure there were plenty of people in the 50s that thought this would go lower. People thinking this would fill the gap at 73c (Kev cough).

If we stay at this SP and we announce a 80+mt MRE upgrade with a better grade. Then I'll be pissed. Otherwise, this is just an amazing buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.