WR1 0.00% 96.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29389

1. 1,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    No no. Theres no complaint lad. Just dont think they really capture their full potential. I read often how undervalued we are and it makes me say "'i wonder why" this is part of the reason why.

Support is just a discussion for me. I hold large parcels as you know and the moment I feel Support could break the discussion comes here to see what others are seeing. Some might have different Support levels on their charts than myself. Kaeho does as do a few others. End of the day I'm responsible and accountable for my own risk appetite so ill gauge and make a decision whilst putting out there my own thoughts to see Support or not.

I'm not thrilled that there's a possibility they go straight to mre upgrade without any sort of upramp. That shit me last year and it looks to be on the same behaviour pattern. I hope I'm wrong.

did i not post last week here? Week prior?
    I came here to talk sentiment shifts and charting. If you dont want to see my comments its called ignore or scroll on by. But by all means let me scroll and see your own thoughtsand contributions on this page. You're like one of those yes supporter who goes to the footy and just cheers for the team winning. Not my fault you've not the brain capacity to discuss both sides of the coin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 625 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 13706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.