WR1 16.1% 81.0¢ winsome resources limited

If you could see past your continuous harping on and fixation...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    If you could see past your continuous harping on and fixation with announcements, you may be able to think like a business owner and not a shareholder and look at future building as part of the reason they may be delayed?

Like not overtly advertising and inviting every idiot to bid, requiring them to waste time and effort saying NO to multiple investment partner offers because they have an understanding of what they are sitting on?
    The extra work of politely telling eager partners to F off because their future is already in process and almost certain is surely wasted effort if not required?
    Like not requiring to pump the SP as they may see a medium term future that won't require a CR, so short term reversals aren't the devil that short term holders may believe they are?
    Announcing discussions with potential international partners that would surely be covered by non exclosure agreements?
    There could be many reasons that they aren't pumping the stock with announcements like others have been doing. Which is what you seem to always ask for.

Yes the lack of announcements frustrate traders and share market investors and most of us, however it also happens for a reason and I'm not guessing or pre-empting what that may be.

The above could be complete BS, however I'm not willing to blame share market incompetence as the reason for some delays until I see evidence of that, or at least evidence of something other than succesful performance in every other facet of their management.

This area looked absolutely pregnant with major Lithium miners when Li prices were at a premium. That has dropped off considerably now that the rubber meets the road. It seems to have been whittled down again just recently...

However one announcement pumper appears to have come back to the field a little now that proper scrutiny by the top end has occurred - rubber meeting the road as it were...
    One may ask if it was competence or incompetence regarding the differing announcement strategies, or simply the need to take one strategy over another?

I'll wait for significant announcements thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.155(16.1%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 81.0¢ $1.483M 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19234 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 23500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.5¢
  Change
-0.155 ( 14.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.0¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ 421982
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.