WR1 2.02% 48.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29501

1. 1,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    The fact is amateur you seem to enjoy flicking through the surface of anything i write and then concluding im "whinging" on a general discussion page.

think as business owner?

What the backing of significant investors or cornerstones isn't important in a company who 100% need cash support in the future? How many companies out there can give what wr1 need to get through development stage ti production? Did I miss something or is capital not important? Well just pluck cash from thin air right? And despite that I've at no point said they "should" have this right now moreso I've said "where and when" as a discussion query..but uve decided stuff it I'll go to town on this bloke.

second of all, my thinking an update on their drilling when they haven't been overly forthcoming is 100% justified and they have a track record of not announcing results as they come. Shoukd we expect more from them on this and better public relations in the official space? 100% I believe we should and so do many others.

at no point have I critiqued what they are doing behind the scenes and u writing as if I had is just an indication of yoir lack of mental capacity to summarise. Don't want to engage me or see what I post it's called the ignore button. Instead of trying to call me out on something you haven't properly read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $67.27K 139.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56477 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 18236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.