WR1 6.42% 51.0¢ winsome resources limited

Personally, I'd like the next announcement to come out end of...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Personally, I'd like the next announcement to come out end of month. Maximize the number of holes that will be in the data modeling for the MRE upgrade.
    Takes roughly 3 weeks to plug in the values to get a MRE estimation. Also was the same turnaround time as the first MRE upgrade from the last assay announcement.

Love how people on here are saying the MRE must be SUPER in order to move the SP because its already baked in.
    How is it baked in? Do people know what the next assays will tell us? Do they know how large the new peg is? Do they know if there is any further extensions in any of the open directions? No, but of course baked in touchs nose**

In theory since CE only uses reported assay results in the MRE announcement, it makes sense that the upgrade will be baked into the SP, once all relevant results are released, because other companies can also tabulate the MRE upgrade using their own modeling systems.

Patience people. Canadian Li plays are plagued right now by the steaming pile of diluted SYA crap.
    As I said earlier once we show through a feasibility report that our costs won't mean we run a deficit like SYA. This will ascend to a more fair valued price.

Much like when LLI, C1X and OM1 were pumping due to being neorlogy plays when the tide was well in favour of Li plays.
    We will now be suppressed by our peer producers who are bleeding money with Li at the prices and poor management.

Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.42%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.0¢ $538.3K 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14592 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 14997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.