WR1 1.89% 52.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29704

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Love how a green day re-invigorates a forum. Definitely alot of theories getting thrown around for the rise but tbh. Most Li plays went up and we matched PMT for the day too.

The funny thing I find here is that at some point, we will get consecutive days like this as we head towards fair value.
    So many doom and gloomers all week, But today we hit a new monthly high and broke out on the chart. Ironically the day after everyone was crying we broke support.

Things do not re rate in a straight line. We have gone up nearly 200% in a month. Understand we would retrace a bit before another leg up.
    I was lucky enough to get into WA1. Certainly not in the sub $1 range but the sub $5 range and the lesson learnt is at some point the dam bursts, Regardless of games fundamentals will catch up and yes there will be pull backs for months at a time.

Personally, there is a lot here that may think after the MRE upgrade this will dump like last time. Personally, I feel like this will be catalyst to start the re-rate. As we head into feasibility study territory, analysts start to actually recognise how much money this company can make

Even for those that missed todays rise, I dare say in the next year holders will be privy to many more.
    Keep in mind the Li price has been decreasing the past few weeks not increasing. We are still only 20% or so off lows.

All I can say is you'd want the largest parcel you could get in a undervalued Li plau with a massive resource close to PRD, when we go into deficit.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $112.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.0¢ 50.5¢ $187.4K 364.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19801 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 2578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.