WR1 0.00% 96.5¢ winsome resources limited

Personally I think it'll be a collation of as many assays as...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Personally I think it'll be a collation of as many assays as possible. CE last time, only reported the MRE on announced assays.
    We fired the MRE with 3 weeks left in the quarter and we got slayed. Me thinks he may have learnt to just leave it as long as possible.

We are right now, investigating a new peg as well. This could add significant tonnage to the MRE upgrade, so if he's getting good results back. I back his decision. It generally takes 3 weeks from last results to being able to release a new MRE model.

Personally we are at a difficult cross roads. I would be very interested to respectfully as this forum opinion on which they would prefer.
    1.) If CE releases the assays say this week, and the MRE only consists on known results. In theory the MRE announcement could then be baked in. I would assume there would be a lift in SP anyway, however. Upon announcement I would say it'd get sold into like last time.

2.) CE not release the final batch of results until MRE upgrade announcement Runs the risk of SP stalling in the near term however, we would get a sustained rise on announcement as there would be new information that has not been baked in.

I am personally, flip flopping between the two but right now, I have now turned to wait to June t announce MRE. The only reason for this, is currently I believe more and more holders are reluctant to sell share under the pre-tense that an announcement will drop soon. Once we enter June, the same thought process begins however now, with 3 months of unknown drilling results (again another peg?) and the MRE upgrade (I doubt CE would release late)

Despite this forums ridiculous need for shit slinging and personal attacks I feel like this question is a valid question to all shareholders.
    Happy for you to pie me if you think I'm being stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 672 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 11170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.