WR1 0.00% 59.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29876

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Couldn't agree with you more mate. I have no doubt the sticky holders like you, myself and others such as, dtab, helios, stevenjd just to name a few (There are plenty and I know who you are) in a few years time will be toasting as Wr1 becomes the PLS of Canada.

Honest to god a few years ago, when I put 10k into Wr1 at 18.5c I sincerely didn't think it would some day make me a dividend of that amount. (A trade I am most grateful for)
    Now there would need to be something either Li market changing or out of this world (like someone bombs Adina when attacking Canada) that can change my view that we will get there.

Like when I entered FMG in the $3-5 range. There is a feeling of inevitability. When the stars align with your DD and things continue as envisioned you become a holder of a golden egg.

I missed PLS, only jumped on the WA1 wagon at $5 but I am looking forward to the day, I can say I bought WR1 at 18.5 and we're now $10+ with divies.
    Call it a pipe dream. But I can't see us ;ess than 2B in production.

I may not be Elon Musk money. But knowing something can 5x in a few years, is just a no brainer for me. I just want a happy family that I can support and have them enjoy their lives. Maybe a lambo haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $235.4K 399.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58337 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 19419 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.