WR1 1.68% 58.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29879

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    100% and I love your last sentence. In the long run it should make no difference, but everyone's working to different timelines.
    My two options are literally only short term catalysts. In the actual investor scheme of things, this blip may just be a buying opportunity.
    Short term traders they will be wanting announcement after announcement.

I too agree that he is now moving to the second option. As a bull of this stock, the only thing I would say in choosing this route is.
    It needs to deliver. We need the MRE to exceed because the new peg needs to be real and has multiple good intercepts at good %. Market movers. Otherwise, we could have overshadowed this in the MRe upgrade.

If the peg isn't as large as we had hoped and release. We are now stuck with a nice upgrade but also bad news at the same time.
    As a forward looking market, it could be deemed as a miss.

There is no right answer and I wish I knew the results haha. All I can say is that the only people with the information is CE and the team.
    Yes, they may have not anticipated the reaction to the MRE upgrade but I am sure they will be using that information to make this far better for shareholder's.

Something to keep in mind. MRE upgrade last time took us to $1.26 on open. We are above that heading into the next stage. Li prices are slightly higher.
    and I am sure we know who we are comparing to (LRS) Things take time to materialize. Facts are facts. Regardless of the sell off from $1.20 to 55c the riting wa on the wall. Those that bought in the last 6 months are up 50-150%. I don't care the reaction to the MRe upgrade, I'll ne buying more because we will be worth that eventually. Make more money timing the market then I, I congratulate you. All i would like to see is everyone thats joined on tis journey makes money. And I firmly believe you will. FN out
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $128.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $60.04K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 12800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.