WR1 6.43% 80.0¢ winsome resources limited

I agree that if the MRE upgrade gets a significant lift, it...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    I agree that if the MRE upgrade gets a significant lift, it could be a good time for CE to take it but I would also consider we have no visibility on any background discussions around potential funding arrangements.
    What resource size and grade companies are interested in and whether the success of Renard is a lynchpin of a deal proceeding.
    You would have to think not, but it would push production back sometime.

As for cash, well we had 4.7 quarters left after the last quarter so after Q3, I would say about 2.7 quarters left.
    We also need to consider as to whether the lithium supply and demand narrative would be as supply plus driven by 2025.
    We are still at near low prices, so any uplift would have a great impact on SP.

I think the Renard question is very valid. But my main train of thought is what does the market actually value Renard at currently.
    While most here seem to think it'll be instantly operational, I would assume most analysts would know there will be costs associated with getting it up to speed.
    The next question to ask is, even if there is say 150m additional cost, is it really value destroying? Getting a 1B asset for 200mil still seems like a good deal, especially if it gets you into production far quicker.

The reality right now, while the Renard project is in theory a great transaction, how much value does it add? Well, when we came out of TH we opened at $1 we are now at $1.28 and we have had an announcement around a new peg with a significant intercept. So 28% increase, or roughly 50mil worth of MC.
    With this, imo it barely has been factored in at all.

Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.055(6.43%)
Mkt cap ! $152.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 79.5¢ $910.8K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7133 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.