WR1 0.00% 96.5¢ winsome resources limited

I swear sometimes this forum is so ridiculous and toxic. Why...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I swear sometimes this forum is so ridiculous and toxic.
    Why don't we just create a day trading thread so everyone can start through shade and hate around the intraday movements of this share and leave this thread for actual long term insight.

I am not a pumper but I am a bull. So I will speak to both sides of the equation otherwise I will be labeled a "pumper" blah blah blah.

The reality is last week, we went from $1.225 to $1.40 on no news on Friday. Then comes in the assays on Monday crew, the someone knows something crew. People saying the clearly know why this has happened when we can all safely say we don't. Mind you all Li plays went up significantly that day. But of course the news was WR1 specific.

Next, the downrampers come in, same narrative. $1.40 to $1.235. Oh the market is tired of no news, oh the market thinks there's going to be a CR or the assays aren't gonna be good.

WHAT IS THE REALITY? We are back to the pre Friday pump levels? and why wouldn't we? No Li company did well this week, Sentiment was shit, down we go. Again not Wr1 specific and we haven't had any news. It just another week of nothing so we move back to where we were before. Why is that so shocking? We are trading in a range, until news. We will continue to do so, because traders play this stock for lunch money.

Stocks don't just appreciate in SP 6 weeks after their last announcement. I will say for the CR criers there was more validity for a CR after the rise last week like PMT. SP rises into the SP to trap retail. So no there will not be a CR next week.

The fundamentals haven't changed, the timelines haven't changed. the SP hasn't really changed in a fortnight and yet the amount of back and forth is disgraceful. Please educate yourself on how a micro cap stock fluctuates if you want to be a short term trader.

Rante over, have a great weekend and for the love of cain just let the company do its thing. You will make money, just don't get sucked into buying when things happen for no reason and don't sell when the downrampers are saying the sky will fall in.

Pie me if you want but this is just ridiculous
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 625 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 13706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.