WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

mmm hate to say it but I think this will still go lower tomorrow...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    mmm hate to say it but I think this will still go lower tomorrow and will most likely trend lower for a period.

For two reasons:
    1.) The last time a Morgan Stanley report came out it killed Li companies SP in the short term. I would imagine it'll have that effect on US companies tonight which will flow through tomorrow

2.) Will be some time until the Renard announcement. Even if a new assay gets dropped tomorrow, unless its amazing it will be sold into.
    As much as I would love it otherwise, the previous announcement was a 61.5 m hit of an exceptional grade and thats now been put to waste.

3.) Low SOI has proved todays poison. Today was manipulation central, run down on low volume and high walls put up on a sell side that was getting no action.

Everyone knows I'm a permabull on this and I even said I bought more today at $1.155 but it seems clear that there will be short term pain to come.

But hey everytime I've said its going up its gone down so maybe now I'm saying it'll go down it'll go up. If so, you're welcome.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.040(6.50%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.0¢ $306.4K 530.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5256 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 4914 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.