WR1 3.36% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

Its the scale that seperates them, aswell as grade. PMT has the...

1. 1,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Its the scale that seperates them, aswell as grade. PMT has the potential to feed multiple plants. Where as WR1 unfortunately will only feed the 1 plant basically, and that looks to be locked up with renard now also. Which means if anything goes wrong at any step along the way, when producing i mean, it will basically put everything to a halt.

PMT have the luxury of basically having 5+ seperate major deposits all on the one land package, with 2 already proven up so far. Scale and grade also bring in the big guys,WR1 unfortunately will always be looked at as a little brother deposit, they will need to raise cash very soon aswell, market cap might be what 250mil, but a CR will dilute that pretty quickly soon with what i expect to be atleast 50-100mil+ in just the raise at these very low levels.

I wouldnt be looking at this company as a 200mil mcap compared to a 1.2bil mcap company, i dont see the problem with WR1 being 5x less then PMT atm as they just raised alot of cash. Right now PMT sits on just over 1.2bil aud mcap with over 100mil in cash and alot of tax credits coming there way. WR1 really isnt THAT far behind, dont let Kevin trick you into thinking PMT is 7x WR1, its basically 4x the market cap when you think about it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.0¢ $248.2K 435.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12850 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 1195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.