WR1 3.36% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-30259

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    You should be embarrassed that you keep posting so much dribble.

PMET has a large deposit - but its geology otherwise sucks. Management decided to keep drilling the bits they couldn't mine for a decade because they wanted to pump the price hard. It's grade it artificially high because it has wasted so much shareholder money twinning holes.

An absolute shambles that has led to tough decisions about mining grades much lower that its head grade which would require expensive floatation or blending that with ore extracted from an expensive UG mine build using dams. What a complete cluster they will have to work hard to mitigate. No doubt they just want to offload the problems to someone else. Not even Albemarle was that dumb.

That you think it is an advantage to not be generating any income for more than a decade shows you know nothing about how businesses are valued. Thats sort of how I see most of the PMET investors - dumb money rusted on because they made money in the pump and now won't leave their abuser who was go good to them when they first met.

I'm not convinced that Winsome won't end up with a bigger deposit - they have just drilled more efficient and have prioritised early production over pumpy headlines.

Winsome has Renard which is a masterstroke.

PMET has headlines which provided shareholders with a vigorous stroke.

Last edited by InItEarly: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.