WR1 3.09% 83.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-30729

1. 3,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1526
    It's a bit odd to see PMT taking another hit today. While I'm not a fan of some PMT holders trolling over here, WR1 holders should be rooting for PMT's success too. Ideally, the valuation gap should close with WR1 rising rather than PMT falling. Having them near their all-time lows doesn't benefit any Canadian lithium project, because like it or not, they are the flagship lithium company in Canada (for now) and they do act as somewhat of a bellwether for Canadian lithium.

Let's hope the Canadian Government follows through on its commitment to speed up permitting times, as that's the only potential negative I can see here for WR1. The road will be built, the Renard acquisition will happen, and with the rapid development of the EV supply chain in Quebec, a low CAPEX project like Adina would have to be incredibly attractive to a potential strategic partner, hopefully a Japanese, Korean, US, or European player in the EV sector.

All that's really needed now is for Trudeau and his mates to pull their fingers out so we (and others like PMT) can get on with it.
    Last edited by Rob826: Yesterday, 12:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $159.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 86.0¢ 81.0¢ $797.4K 954.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14950 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 42552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.