WR1 2.40% 85.5¢ winsome resources limited

Mick, you're right that Chris has always had the habit of...

1. 7,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Mick, you're right that Chris has always had the habit of trotting out the line that we have adequate funding till..., but to be fair he has generally added the overrider that they will always take extra funding if and when it becomes available at appropriate times. It's perhaps not the most ideal method of addressing the unpopular aspect of the exploration business I agree, and this particular raise does leave a sour taste on account of the steep drop in the period preceding it. I don't know all the facts but I presume the CFTF scheme takes a little time from application till arrangement and implementation so it may have been applied for just before Argonaut opened the stop valves. Anyway, it's done now so let's at least be happy the CR monkey's off our back until at least early next year or at such time when the positive development of Renard uptake happens and requires first payment. At that point with luck we'll have a strategic partner wanting to come aboard and provide funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
0.020(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $163.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 89.5¢ 84.0¢ $582.3K 670.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25859 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 23000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.