WR1 8.39% 77.5¢ winsome resources limited

Hate to say it but I did warn this would go lower than the CR...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Hate to say it but I did warn this would go lower than the CR and it will continue to go lower.
    For traders, this is a falling knife so gamble away if you want, for LTHs this is a nice opportunity to enter and accumulate based on the strategy you have chosen. Looks to be going lower Monday too (Tianqi and Gangfeng down 2+% again today, they make up around 6% of the LIT ETF).

I have a large order at the gap and then a hail merry much lower.

People need to understand that ALL Li stocks are getting smashed and will continue to get smashed until something happens to the Li price.
    As I mentioned lat week, most Li plays are hitting new ATLs daily now. GT1, Gl1, PMT, the list goes on, even more so than 3 months ago. We are still 55% above where we were 3 months ago, with very little changes.
    There are some that are still asking but why?

The Li price is pretty much back to ATLs and the narrative is still a significant over supply and for a longer time to boot.
    Many new entrants thought that the last rise in Li pricing was the signal the bull run is back and got caught out.

Now even fewer people will take the risk of entering right now and will sit on the sidelines until more signals are shown.
    In the meantime there are plenty of other stocks they can make money on in the meantime.

Even your low cost heros like LRS are down 30% in the last month and they will make a profit when in production.
    I will once again reinforce to new investors to do some DD on. how cyclicals work.

Yes, Renard can make significant cost reduction and speed us to production which COULD give us potential to re-rate but remember those studies are still 3 months away. Until then we are at mercy of the trend just like everyone else. Not managements fault, its just how the cycle goes.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: Friday, 19:30

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
0.060(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 77.5¢ 71.0¢ $1.505M 2.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 9946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.