WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

Dude your playing victim game has ramped up to saying bashed...

1. 7,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    Dude your playing victim game has ramped up to saying bashed like 10 times in two essays lol. The constant whinging puts you on the same level as mick. Your constant lies put you on the same level as k103. You are like a combo of the two, wonder why no one here really likes your posts. BTW we call k103 a liar too because he magically goes from not held to held and held to not held during a trading halt. You are not alone. Both of you are asked to prove but are never able to. Vogue claimed a loss on 240k, no one is gonna lie about a loss so stop trying hang onto that one.

As i said try post without the emotional BS, stop being so self centred and no one really cares. Gaps have been called and no one got bashed for it. But you just cant help your emotional self and love to pin the bashing on everything but your petty weekly whining. I bet if you were more humble and just kept it to the technicals you would get your beloved brownie points instead of constantly saying “i got this right”, “i got bashed”, and starting your weekly essays with “i know i’ll get bashed for this”.

In light of the recent barrage of “i told you so” posts, i’ll give you a pat on the back for calling out the CR. I hope that makes you feel a bit better as it seems like you are asking for one. I’ll give credit where it’s due and this one didn't need any proof. Chris has lied twice about not need a CR so fool me twice shame on me. There wont be a third time that’s for sure.

@dc1234
    Last edited by Kaeho: 23/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.