WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

I refer to your previous post as it goes to your credibility....

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    I refer to your previous post as it goes to your credibility.

The shares have been placed. CA is the broker and not the beneficial owner.

Let me know if you cannot grasp this distinction, as it is a key reason why your obnoxious downramp is based on fundamentally flawed logic.

Further, the CR was not underwritten. You seem to like research - so why don't you quote the prospectus rather than the financial statements.

So unless EH or CA put their hands up for shares, EH or CA will not receive any CR shares as beneficial owners. Broker. Not beneficial owner.

Your comments about the shares not being 'absorbed' are similarly absurd.

It appears you think that shares issued via a CR must be immediately dumped onto the market for shares to be 'absorbed'.

Whether new shares remaining held by their new beneficial holders after the day they are issued is a positive or a negative remains to be seen.

One could argue just as easily that those shares are being held because they will be worth more in the future. Thats the basis on which most of us buy.

Or one could argue they are not being dumped because they cannot be dumped for profit. I could care less if they can't be insta flipped for profit.

No doubt those allocated new shares will have their own views of these things.

So whatever point you are trying to make is a nonsense. Feel free to return to the forums of shares you hold and not bother to post a reply or replies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.