WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-30859

1. 7,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    There's so much time spent by combatants on this forum arguing over what are really trivial matters in the big scheme of things. I'd rather look at the big picture, which tells me that Lithium is being priced unsustainably low at present and that the scales will eventually tip back towards realistic pricing going forwards. in the meantime I think the wheat is going to be sorted from the chaff and in so doing companies like ours will fall on the right side of the ledger. Forget the price received for the recent shares added to the registry; that's all but done and dusted. The thing to focus on is now having a healthy bank balance to fund positioning our company in a prominent position on the grid when the lithium race restarts. How many other hopefuls can say they have the means to acquire the rights to a processing plant, as well as establishing a 100Mt resource within the next 8 months? How many even have $50M of debt-free funding? Sure, PMET has the dough, but they haven't got a processing plant on their next five years' horizon I don't think. It's hard but if we're long term holders we just have to think like our management, ignore the SP and instead only focus on the progress being made.
    Last edited by seaemay: 24/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.