WR1 9.28% 53.0¢ winsome resources limited

Oh wow.I knew you were dim but that's hilarious. The incomplete...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    Oh wow.

I knew you were dim but that's hilarious. The incomplete proposal or negotiation is assay results? Oh my.

And the only reason you can think of for why assays might be held back is that they were crap.

So the company just drilled hole after hole out to the South West - hitting duster after duster - and they just kept drilling to make sure?

Hahaha. Sure thing. The South West will be better than Jamar - so don't bunch your knickers up too much.

And you want to quote AUSBETS on Reddit - the clown factory - and use the dumb slang of 'hopium' and references to 'cowboys' - maybe you should ask what their motivation is for downramping WR1?

Not that you could figure it out - but not everyone plays with a straight bat is a life lesson for you.

Some people claiming to Nigerian princes are not actually Nigerian princes. Perhaps they are lesser royalty...

Mate, if you are still holding when we take off, a rainbow will have struck you in the arse.

No doubt you will be out hooting about what a great investor you are - but you will be the new poster boy for dumb luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.045(9.28%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 58.0¢ 51.0¢ $310.7K 587.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30008 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 24366 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.