WR1 6.77% 51.3¢ winsome resources limited

Thanks for the links mate.I can't believe I picked up more at...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Thanks for the links mate.
    I can't believe I picked up more at .75 today when you look at the potential of this company.

There is so much BS and emotion in this ticker. Hyper aggressive rampers, hyper aggressive downrampers and the flogs who clog up red days with cries for assays and announcements and pretend they know how it works - and apparently may have said something that eventually happened during their rants months ago if you are both stupid enough and prepared to go back and search through their emotional rubbish to find something of value.
    It really is the epitome of a Ghetto.
    CTFD people.

This is undeniably one of the best things going around if Lithium has a future. Currently even the best in Canada or North America.

The two issues as I see it is Lithium and time.
    Will Lithium be a prized and required commodity (like fossil fuels are and have been for decades) and if so, when will that become a stable requirement that can't be so heavily manipulated by the GS and other self interest investment firms of this world and become a staple requirement that has a relatively stable, self governing and lower manipulated supply and demand price action?

For me they are the two questions that is the gamble we all play.

Get in relatively early on something with a future and set and forget, or wet your pants every time there is a peak or trough and sell.

Pick one and please CTFD. Traders do your own thing, but have a sig line declaration that you are a trader so that holders can ignore most of your ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.3¢
Change
0.033(6.77%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $236.0K 468.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7673 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 65323 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.