WR1 6.25% 51.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-31058

1. 7,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Response to dc1234:

Why didn't I sell at $1.45? Well, back in early Feb I had the definite intention to sell at $1.40 if we ever got back there, which frankly seemed a long way off in Feb. Then when the Renard option deal surfaced I considered it a possible game changer, as indeed it may very well be, in due course. That caused me to alter my conviction re selling, though I still may well have sold had the price showed a few days' strength in the $1.40s. As it was, it really only spiked on one day and the volume was never great enough to be able to sell my holding or even half of it. For you that may have been a piece of cake if you only held 50,000 shares or whatever. Next day the opportunity was gone. I had hoped, though, that our SP would hold above $1.25 from that point on, even though I didn't expect much of a boost from the resource upgrade, and additionally expected a CR mid year (as I'd stated as early as January, along with Mick, Kev and perhaps others). Sure, as it turned out I could have made decent money by selling some of my holding and buying back now, but with the 50%CGT discount in place I wasn't inclined to.

When I said we can all work out things you're posting I was specifically meaning things like commentary on the ALB SP. It doesn't take a market expert to realise that rises or falls in their SP will influence lithium sentiment and we can and do look at it every morning to gauge the trend for the day. But anyway, if you want to post your content by all means do. I dare say a few people here like to read it. I'm not sure I'll bother any more, though.
    Last edited by seaemay: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.030(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $288.5K 571.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4795 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 67214 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.