WR1 4.67% 56.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-31268

1. 3,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    Evan, you are talking about the past.

From here, one has the potential to go much further down and the other the potential to go a lot further up. Gravity is a bitch.

On the way up PMET was lifted by the highs of lithium sentiment. The Adina discovery only enjoyed the tail end of those highs.

On the way down everyone bleed more or less at the same rate. A general rout and plenty of panicking.

The evidence so far since the lows is that money flows back in based on fundamentals but the market is still fragile.

Winsome has outperformed all comers on the fundamental front. LRS second. PMET is still finding new lows.

It great if you have made life changing profits. But nothing is static in the market.

I agree - the sector fundamentals are sound. When sentiment changes no doubt the PMET SP will rise again. But so will Winsome's.

Lets see if PMET loud promotion can beat out WR1's assertive fundamentals next time around.

I am inclined to think pumping will have a fair bit less influence on the views of the big boys than they did on retail during the lithium frenzy of 2022.

Time and money, thats all it is in the end.

There is some considerable irony in your comment about chewing into precious time. You post here more than most.

If it didn't have an impact, why would you do it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.