WR1 2.19% 67.0¢ winsome resources limited

Chris said in that Fastmarkets interview that a lot of money had...

1. 7,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    Chris said in that Fastmarkets interview that a lot of money had been spent in recent months on drilling - reason being, it had to be spent this CY. That being the case, and with lab delay issues supposedly rectified by using more than one lab, it's not unreasonable for shareholders to expect a little info as to what the results have been, and if the assays have not been coming back, some info about that and why. Personally I think they have been getting assays back, but nothing to excite the market, so they're in no hurry to release them. We know that even decent results won't do much for the SP at present, but it's more the fact that shareholders are being kept in the dark. I can only say that if I was in charge I'd feel an obligation to provide regular updates, whether it be assays, or just a site plan showing which areas are currently being drilled. Overall I'm sure management are doing a good job, progressing studies and conducting exploration, but I feel they're letting themselves down by not properly advertising what's happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $144.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 68.0¢ 65.5¢ $313.8K 472.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9917 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.