WR1 4.07% 59.0¢ winsome resources limited

Well that maybe so, or it might not be. But look at the...

1. 27,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3207
    Well that maybe so, or it might not be. But look at the valuation, and the value add that is attributed by markets from the de-risking of discovery, permitting, and finance.

That is all build on the forecast forward earnings, with some discount.

When you add up the cost economics, near surface, low strip ratio, DMS, high grade starter, cheap hydro power that may become available to Renard while it is gas ready right now.

Then consider our unique position, that Renard is fully constructed. There is 900m of book value right there.
    Thats a whole lot of construction and permitting risk in the bag. That is very appealing for a predator.

If you want to build a mine anywhere, permitting is your biggest fantasy killer.
    Yet our reality, is that we have perhaps the lowest risk of permitting you could wish for. Then add the government coming onto our registry if renard is paid for with scrip.

The market will ultimately value those metrics, as it all comes back to risk calculation of mine $$$ deliverable, and we are a long way in front of the multitudes of hopefuls.

There are many dreamers, and few that can challenge reality all the way to delivering a mine into operation.
    Our metrics put us in the highly probable betting stakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $127.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 58.5¢ $68.71K 116.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19526 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.