WR1 5.88% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

Also Canada is far better blessed with Hydro and Nuclear...

1. 27,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3353
    Also Canada is far better blessed with Hydro and Nuclear power.
    Cheap electric is the pathway to make both manufacturing, minerals processing affordable.

Look what Australia is doing, Albo wants to rewire the country with remote Solar farms, and Wind farms, with huge capital cost that goes into the power bills. Australia's renewables are expensive because of the new wiring infrastructure, the transmission lines and the need to supply the batteries. At least the madness, will contribute to the demand for batteries, but screw the industrial capacity.

If mines struggle with the power costs, and the permissions....road block.

Now think what you would pay for the WR1 Adina - Renard combo, with low approvals risk.
    And you can look at hydro power later on, but make a good start with a fully build gas fired power station at Renard.

When i see an ASX announcement that is exploration company in Aus, i no longer consider it a sure thing.
    It will simply be a measure of how many punters naively do, who will get caught in a discovery moment, that has a critical flaw potentially ahead of it...Dream until you wake in fright.

WA probably better than the rest though on approvals, but cultural heritage was not so long ago, going to require any one who disturbs the dirt, eg. to get cultural heritage inspections before they put a new fence post in. Just madness. And then there is the growing tenticles of Native title.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.