WR1 5.56% 57.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-32343

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Re any takeover offer:

To those who have experienced these before, it's not usually a fun time. My hope is (also basing it off what CE has said in the past), he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to bring Adina into being a producer or absolute max value for any takeover bid. But that also requires stones from the shareholders.

The big players never play fair, but CE has positioned WR1 in as good a position as possible atm, imho. If you go over to LR1's forums, you get a sneak peek into what most takeover's are like and the frustration of the shareholders.

While retail usually have little say compared to the institutional shareholders, it's important to realise what you hold (whichever company it is) and the value. I've been through one and while made a decent profit, poor management led the company into a position where the result was inevitable.

I have high hopes for WR1 and in particular the management and the position they've put the company in, through luck and good decisions. GL to everyone holding, my layman's opinion is that things will ramp up after PEA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.