WR1 4.17% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

A simple mine road? Well, it will be an all-weather gravel road...

1. 4,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    A simple mine road? Well, it will be an all-weather gravel road pushing through about 80 km of Canadian boreal forest country that will need to be sufficiently robust enough to handle around 55 round-trips a day by quads each carrying about 110 tonnes of rock (not sure if they have quads in Quebec so maybe more traffic but with lighter loads) from Adina. So not convinced it will be so simple nor how comparable to the existing Renard Mine Rd it will be (seeing the intention was to upgrade the existing Renard Mine Rd even before the Adina proposition surfaced).

I also don't get your logic in saying that Winsome will be able to move 2.2mt pa of rock down a single lane haulage road but Patriot cannot move 0.4mt pa of rock down that very same single lane haulage road. And I don't accept that the Canadian governments will agree to an arrangement that exclusively favours Winsome over the likes of Patriot, and Rio and the other parties with projects in the Trieste Formation. If they agree to, and fund, a road up there it will be most likely for public use.

As well, I agree with TLT it is a bit cheeky to use a figure of $100m for the cost. If infrastructure in Canada has gone up anything like infrastructure in WA then costs are up about 40% just in the last year. I do think it is a fair marker to look at how much it recently cost Patriot to put that service track through.

But anyway, not many sleeps now until we get some actual numbers to crunch (or polish).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.0¢ $204.3K 350.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17212 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.