WR1 0.81% 61.5¢ winsome resources limited

i take the opposite view. WR1 / Adina / Renard - There are few...

1. 27,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    i take the opposite view. WR1 / Adina / Renard - There are few road blocks, and a safe jurisdiction for longevity that a strategic, or predator will be looking at.

When you look at the risk profile for global projects, you could argue contingencies all day long. If only the AUS indigenous would not pull some regional cultural or environmental heritage, if only the protesters in serbia would be quiet for rio tinto, if only china would allow a break away province of Taiwan to remains so, if only Australia would not allow US troops here to protect Taiwan, if only Brazil would not bend the knee to China and nationalise assets when it cant get them from AUS. If only Africa wouldnt stab you in the back with a spear and change the terms over night, or risk a government coup and nationalism.

One little hiccup in global contingencies, and the supply balance goes price volatile.
    But of course, if you cant look ahead at hedging those risks with a jurisdiction that is not effected, oh, no, but by cold weather ?

Give me cold weather, stock piling if need be, and certainty of supply without a global fatal road block.
    Best jurisdiction for north american supply whose political ethos is pledged to EV.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.