WR1 0.81% 61.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-32433

1. 27,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    Yet you fail to understand that there is a momentum cost to closing supply and demobilisation of work forces that when hit against the wave on continued demand can not respond triggering an imbalance volatility.

Yet alone the tidal wave of volatility that can occur with a supply failure from geopolitical risks .

if you haven’t been paying attention to Australian labours Tanya Plibersek who put the bone of death on a 1b gold mine in AUS. Which , had already had land rights indigenous approvals etc . Skuttled from above because another tribe apparently had a bone to pick . Imagine if that was planned lithium mine ?

Now imagine it was African planned supply and there is a coup in that country .

Or Rio in Serbia. Or supply Kaput from AUS with Taiwan - China - USA

the number of shit can happen events on a global scale where only one of them can trigger a supply failure to triggger lithium 3.0

Yet short sighted only look at the status quo- is why you will never learn how to position contrarian betting. It is the art of understanding the mistaken probability within an illusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.