WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-32464

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It's a commodity. They're cyclical. Lithium is at or very close to the lows. The lows are frequently associated with peak bearishness, even though fundamentals say that prices have become unsustainably low. After that prices rise.

China is indeed attempting to control the EV supply chain, but the West has belatedly wised up and will not allow that to happen. Chinese EVs are now effectively banned via tariffs in North America and will be in Europe too before long. That retains a very large vehicle market for non-Chinese suppliers to aim at. Then there's the BESS market which remains significantly under-recognised. There are very significant Western government incentives to build out an entire non-Chinese supply chain. The market will become bifurcated which will quite possibly involve a significantly higher price for Lithium ore mined by non-Chinese suppliers and sold into non-Chinese supply chains.

In addition, WR1 offers probably the most extraordinary value opportunity of any Lithium developer currently. Without repeating the details which we all know, it faces the lowest capex bill thanks to Renard, and low opex thanks to a large, shallow and high grade deposit. And it is priced at a fraction of peers.

I'm not claiming that the share price is about to moon. Like most holders here I'm happy to sit patiently and quietly until that value is realised. But I find it quite extraordinary that a handful of downrampers, at this point in the Lithium price cycle, and in this particular stock out of all Lithium stocks, feel the need to repeat negative claims ad nauseam. As a hopefully responsible investor I actively seek out well argued contrary views, but I've been forced to place a few posters here on Ignore because it's just become tedious. I find it bizarre that anyone could waste so much time and effort posting negatively on a stock they don't own, unless they represent a professional short or are being paid to do so by Chinese interests. But if it's simply because it makes you feel smart, well, all cycles turn and when this one does you won't look nearly so smart. Or maybe you think this time is different ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.