WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

All the world geopolitical risks in play.Canada is the last man...

1. 27,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    All the world geopolitical risks in play.

Canada is the last man standing outside of the USA itself for western supply.

Just to isolate one. And remember how volatile the supply imbalance is to pricing.

We have seen exacerbated Aus risk this week from Federal minister Tanya Plibersek detail Regis 1b gold mine.
    Has anyone been living in a cave and not aware of it ?
    A last minute Vito by another tribe facilitated by TB or was it just orchestrated that way by an environmentalist group who had no real cultural heritage - because the land council of aboriginals had no issue with it? All the detail behind closed doors . When it comes to absurd - at least the greens can point to an actual endangered green tree frog . But the armoury of the cultural heritage has no limits. A significant place of ancestor meeting etc . A sacred knoll of dirt . Or the water serpent. Any mine anywhere blocked by the intangibles.

How much of the global supply modelling factors that in ?

that is so much more powerful than 10 thousand Serbians protesters against Rio Tinto . Just one little potential fictional claim of wafer .

Ask a industry OEM who they trust more ?
    A bit of cold weather in Canada which they are accustomed to and have methods for operation throughout, or this intangible cultural heritage BS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.040(6.50%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.0¢ $306.4K 530.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5256 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 4914 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.