WR1 4.08% 47.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-32778

1. 27,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3315
    Maybe so, but what i am saying, is that if they want Western Firming supply chains, they, the country or state building that vertical, should consider subsidies at the raw material end to get the entire chain in place.

Because when shit happens, and your verticals are not in place, and you rely on that which is no longer available, its too late. Perhaps, they could consider having the reliability of all the vertical chain is better than having geopolitical risk.

In the interim, they can tariff the imported end product, the EV or ESS which would make also the local product competitive. (which is what Canada have said i believe)

If you dont water the local garden, and your import food barn closes, you go hungry.

If PLS want to supply china supply for 800/t that supports china downstream industries.
    But what if China can no longer buy from AUS ? re - USA- AUS land base - Taiwan. ?

Who is PLS going to sell theirs to ? If they can get in past the ring of steel blockading AUS exports ? What container ships are going to risk that ? Or blocked at the political level. ? Ban on AUS exports to supply china ?

Whereas the Canadian vertical, still has its local Canadian supply lines in place, with off take arrangements, dont need to risk shipping fatalities..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.5¢ 46.0¢ $195.1K 418.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34019 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 10780 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.