WR1 2.46% 59.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-32852

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I Read out your post to my wife this afternoon while enjoying a couple a sundowner drinks
    She reckons I wrote it under a pysodenym so my story is very similar
    Over the past year I have also spent time wondering why I didn't sell around the 2.50 mark in 22 or the 2.00 in 23 but then as we are now we were seriously under valued and i like you also sold out of lithium stocks during covid , something that I think about almost daily when I see the price of pls and ltr
    I see wr1 as one of the best projects going forward and Iam believe it or not reasonably happy with the way things are turning out in the lithium space
    Because the Chinese have done us a big favour they virtually guaranteed we will be one of the the few left standing
    GL1 deferred their dfs yesterday due to the downturn and most of the lithium explorers have left to chase the next big thing plus it would be very hard in the current climate for pmt to get the capital to fund there project
    So here we are with a decision on Renard due to be made in the next couple of weeks a decision that will be a company maker
    And here we are sitting at 48 cents and just over 100m market cap
    I just wish I had more cash to increase my holdings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.