WR1 6.09% 61.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-33103

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3989
    Re RIO and LTM and a specific perspective on James Bay. RIO imo have the political power to force Hydro Quebec to approve a connection, the big downfall for me with James Bay progressing in Quebec.

I have read enough information on Hydro Quebec, COMEV, EISA, PFS, DFS, for mining operations wanting to commence in Quebec that Hydro Quebec is not going to commit to connecting large users before legacy companies and the mandated EV transition

For those who dont understand - consider that by X date every car/truck/bus must be EV. Then consider how many cars are in Canada, and people. If every car requires X amount of charging per day, how much power is required per year. This is the answer to why Hydro Quebec is not going to connect large users and has committed 20billion to renewables.

Atm, if the EV transition occurs in line with Net Zero, Quebec is in deficit to charge them.

When anyone over 5mwh gets connected in Quebec over the next few years feel free to come and throw this post in my face, until then my point stands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.