WR1 0.74% 67.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-3705

1. 27,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3197
    They woke the market up with Jamar Hole 5 (at which some of the market discovered the Cancet opportunity in the background), and incomplete hole 7. And managed to upset ASX at one point.
    Now there are round 2 and 3 drills. ?

Do they provide visuals ? Does ASX intervene ? I dont know.
    Or does ASX just want them to provide full drill assays. ?

What is in the ground, is in the ground. Be grateful that we had a sneak peak. And decide if you want to hold because you like the foundation that the train tracks are on, or whether you are afraid of the other guy.
    Low dilutive exploration runway, will leverage our drill success.

I will sell some of mine to the other guy, when he is begging to get back on this train at a great altitude.
    Fear of missing out, and later, just greed to have what will pay a quadrillion in dividends, they can pay a huge multiple for the remainder of mine.

I dont value mine on what others prematurely dump theirs for. I value mine on the bet that this company can put the ingredients together to rise to developer status, with compelling economics. And i bet on those economics given what we already know, before the PEAs are in black and white.

Market Buoyancy will value us according to the least path of resistance to become a developer, sooner or later. The sooner, more speculative, the later, more spelled out and de-risked. Either trajectory, the end destination is the same. The cream rises to the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.5¢ 67.5¢ $28.11K 41.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 17894 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.