WR1 5.56% 57.0¢ winsome resources limited

All very fair comments. I'd just add that Gl1 has had a resource...

1. 1,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    All very fair comments.
    I'd just add that Gl1 has had a resource upgrade to like 50mt.

Personally I'm not a fan of Australian start ups due to the slow turn around with assays etc and what I've been saying for a while, the cost of employees and construction, LTR is a good example of these thoughts starting to come to fruition.

It will also be interesting to see if GL1 can keep their time lines. Their scoping study due soon should be a good indication of ability to do that.

I'm personally heavily invested in LRS so probably biased but hopefully colina and colina West are included in the PEA due march-Ju
    ne (originally march but maybe June if they decide to add colina West into PEA which Imo they should) but I think we will get to 35-50mt. It's the fast track to DFS by Christmas which will be a goood case for a massive re-rate as I think LRS is undervalued atm for where we are at and with 8 drill rigs now and the year ahead of drilling new areas like salina south (4km stretch), anything can happen.

I am not a die on the hill trader, new information and good announcents will change my trading plans.

Wr1s last announcement was one of those types of announcements. If the next announcement proves the jamar strike continues further than 600m and with similar intercepts then it will be a solid case for a 350-500m marketcap.

Contrary to what people may think based on my comments, I do research and read everything I invest in which is how ive come across this which I brought up earlier (brought to my attention by someone else while discussing WR1 and hole 7 and assay visual comparisons to pmet's latest with the white spodumene)

But realising there's 50-70m of peg intercept from surface with these chips in the photo from cancet.. It slipped past me because I assumed they were the chips from one of the three holes listed above the photo.. But evidently not.. If this pans out to be a big intercept then it changes the possibility of cancet aswell.. We could be onto something big there aswell and that's where the real value and re-rate will happen.. High grades at cancet with big intercepts.. That's an announcement the market wouldn't expect and one I hope for.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4987/4987227-f98f15217cd009d23ba9ee26e7f7b865.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.