WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-5886

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3987
    Pullbacks are inevitable, either its profit taking by short term or long term holders, or traders making money. Either way we are playing with sharks. Retail either small or large are at the mercy of the big boys now. They have more insight, execute faster, more money and manipulate day to day trading to get want they want. The only time retail win is the long game and with great FA. Pmet is going great, a rising tide lifts all boats. Any short term weakness in wr1 combined with strength in pmet, should be a sign to top up wr1. I grabbed a heap around 1.90, again on cfds. My shares will remain with me until we are in the billions. A company like this has so much going on, and it's great that every day, the great FA points can not be downramped by blowins with any real effect. The next ann will identify hole 7 at 1% or 2%, and inturn extend depth to 330m in places, this will immediately jump the MRE
    /jorc over 30mt.

10mt = 150mil mcap they say,
    add cancet 3mt ready to mine
    add 1.8klm cancet gravity strike
    add cancet exploration pegs

add jamar extension east and west
    add the other major anomalies on the Adina claim
    add pwr and current 7% holding.
    add pwr lithium and cesium 100% offtake

300mil mcap, no wonder the sharks are circling for your shares. Fwiw buy any dip and hold tight.
    Last edited by Helios11: 24/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.