WR1 0.88% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

You do a great job cheerleading this stock, mate. If you're in...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2057
    You do a great job cheerleading this stock, mate. If you're in contact with CE, please ask him: how difficult is it to get extra rigs in Quebec right now?

I look at RDT planning 150,000m with 8 rigs (!!!) I mean, Yinnetharra is potentially a fantastic deposit, but 5 of the rigs are going to Mt Ida -- which is "nice" but not super-impressive as a resource. They're doing this because with backwardation in spodumene prices, time to market is EVERYTHING. It's all about capturing those software spodumene margins before (probably) they fade away as supply begins to catch up in the late 2030s.

With what we seem to have at Cancet and especially Adina, we ought to have 8 drill rigs running in 2023, maybe with the potential to get started at Sirmac-Clappier (SE of Moblan), Decelles and Mazerac (both W of Authier & NAL). I know there's some preliminary work to do there to establish targets, but the potential ROI on money spent drilling is insane. If we have a 3 year lead-time for permitting, let's get everything ready to go by 2025-26. Maybe sell a deposit to T_s_a and develop the rest.

We need to DRILL DRILL DRILL. Raise some capital CE! Not enough rigs!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5003/5003619-366aac8f0e8a63e3a5a202b99c5b1734.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.