WR1 8.18% 50.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-6318

1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3904

1. Lithium Price? It all depends on your view of the lithium thematic. I am a firm believer in higher prices for longer. I can not see a point in the next 10 years when production catches demand. This is also the view of Rk Equity, Joe Lowry, Min Resources etc. Only ones who see Demand decline v production are funds who trade fear. So, I see prices actually higher.
    2. What stage? We will be in production at Cancet quicker than most image. We will expedited environmental approval for the initial 3mt. This will be processed quicker due to both Canadian Government declaring as much, and because of Cancet proximity to the Hwy, 500m or less. The claims that fall outside the boundary of the hwy will take longer.

In summary we will be in preproduction before 2025 for Cancet. We will have a declared Jorc at Cancet/Adina of over 50mt proven. By this time we will be 4billion mcap. Quality is a none issue, you will need to read through Kevs stuff.

Thats my quick summary, any thoughts why it cant reach 4billion and more...

I also did another pic of the strike length. It continues with the topography highs in pink East and West of known intercepts. We can assume the yellow will be continuous between intercepts. The entire strike measured is 4.8klm.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5006/5006629-3108afc6be8cacee0291efd32f56bf71.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.