WR1 10.2% 48.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-7096

1. 4,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2744
    Critical Elements took 5 years to get their environmental permits for their Rose lithium project in Quebec, Allkem has been going 5 years for its environmental permits for its James Bay lithium project in Quebec and they are not quite there yet. There are zero examples that I have been able to find where environmental permits for greenfield lithium projects in Quebec were done in three years let alone the project being permitted and constructed in 3 or 4 years as seemed to be suggested by Chris Evans.

The boss of Piedmont, which has a stake in Sayona's NAL project, which is in Quebec, said in a recent interview, also with RK Equity I think (and after the Winsome interview) that he would be surprised if any of the Quebec lithium plays that are currently coming out with lithium resources will be into production by the end of the decade. He's talking his book of course but no-one shouted down what he said as being implausible.

Generally I quite like the story Chris Evans tells but in my view that claim by him in that interview was just a bucket of bs. I was disappointed that Rodney Hooper from RK Equity did not at least check him on the claim as it goes totally against all the evidence on hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.045(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $743.3K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13500 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 20610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.