WR1 0.00% 66.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-7101

1. 3,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1577
    Lol so many naive investors worry about delays. Delays in lab assays, delays in environmental approvals, delays in mine construction, yada yada yap. How about let me tell you here’s the deal.

Lithium demands is increasing. What that means is price is increasing and therefore supply must also increase to match the demands to keep the price at lid. If not, then what happens? Lithium price will go up. Now do you think governments, with their strict zero net carbon targets approaching by the day, will purposely make lives more difficult for miners to start putting more lithium supply into the market? Yes, you will say yes they might. And then what happens? It will take longer for new mines to come online, means less supply going into the market means that lithium price will keep increasing.

If so, then the share price of WR1 will also increase as our in ground lithium value increases even before production. Now to the opposite scenario, what if we, against all odds, managed to get Cancet DSO running in around 3 years time? We make money. Share price increase.

Either way, why is this is not a win-win? Of course, DYOR not financial advice, just a happy shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.