WR1 6.43% 80.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-74

1. 7,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Welcome aboard, MR. I must set you straight on one fact, though. There'll be no MRE in April/May as you suggest. There is a limited winter/early spring drilling campaign underway at present, with assays likely around mid June. Following that there'll be further drilling possibly commencing in May/June. I wouldn't expect any MRE until at least that latter campaign has produced assay results. That's most likely not before about August. So at the very best I'd estimate September as the earliest possible MRE date, and very possibly not until even more drilling - thus pushing it out to October/November. Nonetheless, there's nothing to stop the SP from really taking off from as soon as June - only a few weeks away - once management are able to post first assay results. If they show intersections like those already booked a few years ago then I'd expect new punters to pile in and push us over 75c. Follow those up with successive good results and the sky's the limit, with a ten-bagger well on the cards in pretty quick time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.055(6.43%)
Mkt cap ! $152.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 79.5¢ $910.8K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7133 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.