WR1 5.00% $1.24 winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29347

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    @ dtab HC won't let me reply to your post for whatever reason. In relation to "Regarding a buyout scenario"

Yes acquisition dicussions have most certainly occurred. They are helpful for management to judge both our value and what is important to the purchasers.

For mine it is far too early for us to accept anything but say a 2.5b + offer (which I agree is highly unlikely at this stage).There is simply so much more to come, so much value to be added for the team to just drop out of the race.
    This management team would need an offer they can't refuse for them to get so close to the starting gate - and then retire from the race by accepting an offer of a guaranteed third place.
    They are going for the win.

From my reading here and general discussions with share investors, there is often a real disconnect between shareholders perceptions and expectations, and managements goals, plans, decisions and resolve. These people aren't share market investors.
    They are miners.
    The ASX and shareholders are simply a finance tool for them to achieve their mining goals.

We should think about what a dedicated mine builder would be considering first and foremost and the plans they would be discussing and putting in place.
    How to finance and permit building a succesful mine and all of the down stream possibilities and oportunities that come with that. Full stop.

Our real value is still being uncovered.

There is the deposit size. I would bet my left one it is minimum 150MT plus with so many step out and greenfield holes yet to be drilled. We should remember the numerous gravity targets and suspected stacked pegs yet to be properly investigated, but being mentioned with a nod and a wink "for the future".
    Jackpot hasn't been looked over.
    There is Cancet yet to be properly explored and also sitting on top of the ground.
    There is Power Metals in its infancy yet with great prospects.
    There is likely Toll income to consider with Renard.
    We could almost strip mine for 10 years using nothing but bulldozers our deposit is so exposed to surface.

In my eyes the only slight negative is the length of haul road increasing our opex.
    However this management team have pulled off numerous significant "flukes" ever since our inception, not just Renard (every drill hits, recruitment quality etc). I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with a rail road rather than a haul road lol.

Lithium pricing alone could more than double our current MC, why go off when it's in a slump? Management appear to be too savvy to fall for that.$1b is more unrealistic than $2b at this early stage IMHO. GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.065(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.24 $1.102M 872.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9005 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.065 ( 5.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.32 $1.24 248989
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.