WR1 3.65% 66.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 Leapfroggers, page-81

1. 2,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    100mt as an exploration target assuming lateral and down dip continuity (to be clear I personally do not believe the 3 drill holes along strike are the same pegmatite)

this does not necessarily equate to a bad thing however it makes it not a clear extrapolation exercise as I have made it out to be.

it looks as if @WowVeryJosh gets a lot of flack but he is not a down ramper. he is a smart dude. I currently work in mining/finance now however yes, i am a geo/geology background across gold and nickel.

I imagine josh likely is well versed in geostatistics
    etc which will improve his contextual understanding too. further, he seems to be a res geo or a senior mine geo, which probably means he has a degree of cynicism when it comes to MREs. If you're a good res geo you're poking holes in the potential resource not fluffing it up.

personally I haven't updated my model as of yet. the data is a pain in the ass to collate. usually you have freedom of having access to the database you're modelling off and makes it easy.

I have been on a site visit the last week and haven't done too much re market. if anyone has and excel or CSV form of the data, please contact me.

re MD comments towards Adina - I believe most comments towards tonnage are similar to what I have implied. essentially: with continued success and continuation of what we have seen so far, the end result will be...

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.65%)
Mkt cap ! $142.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $521.9K 787.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24453 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.